- Sara Erde will choreograph Le nozze di Figaro at the Metropolitan Opera.
- Stage Director Kathleen Belcher will direct the opening concert for Opera Omaha's Opera Unbound season.
- Lighting Designer Jeff Bruckerhoff will design Into the Woods for Northern Stage Company.
- Keturah Stickann has been invited to participate in the 10th annual DirectorsLab Chicago.
- Stage Director Dan Rigazzi will direct The Beggar's Opera for Carnegie Mellon University.
- Stage Director Cynthia Stokes will return to Piedmont Opera to direct Madama Butterfly
- Scenic Designer Julia Noulin-Mérat will design La Traviata for Boston Lyric Opera.
- Scenic Designer Alan E Muraoka will design Carmen for California State University Northridge.